21 December, 2014

TAG: Disney

by Unknown 4 comments

Today I decided to do the Disney tag, most because I'm crazy about everything Disney, especially the  movies, so I thought it would be fun to do this Tag and tag you all to do it too.

1 - What is your favorite Disney Movie/ Qual é o seu filme favorito da Disney?
I think saying all, does not count :) So, maybe Tangled, The Lion King, Frozen and Air Buds, I love movies with dogs.
Acho que dizer todos, não vale :) Então, talvez os Enrolados, O Rei Leão, Frozen e os Air Buds, adoro filmes com cães.

2- What is your favorite Disney character and why/ Quem é o seu herói/protagonista favorito e porquê?
Rapunzel because she's not a typical Disney princess. She's clever, kind, strong, fun and charismatic. Basically... She's just awesome and she made me laugh through the whole movie.
Rapunzel porque ela não é a tipica princesa da Disney. É inteligente, carinhosa, forte, divertida e carismatica. Basicamente... Ela é espetacular e fez-me rir o todo o filme.

3- Who is your favorite villain and why/ Quem é o seu vilão favorito e porquê?
The Scar from The Lion King, because of his sinical and jealous personality and also because he executed the most diabolic plan in Disney history.
O Scar do Rei Leão, por causa da sua personalidade sínica e invejosa e também porque executou o plano mais diabólico da história da Disney.

4- A Disney movie that is underrated/ Um filme da Disney que merecia mais destaque?
The Fox and the Hound, I love this movie I always end up crying. I really think it should have more attention.
O papuça e dentuça ou o Cão e a Raposa como é conhecido no Brasil. Eu adoro este filme e sempre que vejo acabo a chorar. Eu acho mesmo que este merecia mais atenção.

5- A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience/ Uma cena de qualquer filme da Disney que você gostaria de experimentar.
This one is difficult. But maybe the lantern scene in Tangled, I love it.
Esta é dificil. Talvez, a cenas das lanterna no filme Enrolados, gosto muito.


6- Which is your favorite Disney song/ Qual é a sua música favorita da Disney?
I have a few but maybe The Circle of the Life - The Lion King and Do you want to build a snow man - Frozen, this one is stuck in my brain.
Tenho algumas mas talvez o Circle of the life - Rei Leão e Do you want to build a snow man - Frozen, esta última fica na cabeça.

7- Which type of movie do you prefer/ Que tipo de filme você prefere, animação 2D ou 3D?
2D for sure.
Com certeza a 2D.

8- What is the first Disney Movie you remember seeing/ Qual foi o seu primeiro filme da Disney?
I think it was The Lion King at least is the one I remember watching many times while I was a kid.
Eu acho que foi o Rei Leão pelo menos é o que eu me lembro de ver mais vezes enquanto criança.

9- What is your favorite quote from Disney/ Qual é a sua frase ou citação favorita da Disney?
Hum... Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours – Frozen
Hum... Amor é colocar as necessidade de alguém antes das suas - Frozen

10 – Did any Disney movie scared you when you were a child/ Algum filme da Disney já assustou você quando criança?
No, I think all of them amused and inspired me. Oh and a few made me cry... a lot.
Não, acho que todos me divertiram e inspiraram. Oh e alguns fizeram-me chorar... Bastante.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Excellent tag. I read with great interest your post.

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♡

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney dream ;) Great!!

    kiss

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claro que si, me encantaría que nos siguiéramos. Te espero en el blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do this tag too! Disney girl over here!

    My Pretty Mess Diary by Joanne Catherine |Bloglovin|

    ReplyDelete