Apesar de para mim a passagem de ano não ter importância, o gosto de pensar que o primeiro dia do ano é uma espécie de recomeço, aproveito para pensar em tudo o que fiz de errado no ano que passou e pensar o que posso melhor este ano que está para vir. Este ano resolvi fazer uma lista de resoluções para 2014 e partilha-la aqui no blog. Acho que ao tornar públicas estas resoluções vou ter de me esforçar mais para as realizar, porque no final de 2014 vocês vão saber se as realizei ou não, e se a lista fosse só para mim, se eu não conseguisse ninguém iria saber.
Sendo assim e aproveitando que tenho 365 dias pela frente, aqui está a minha lista de resoluções para 2014.
Hello to you all, I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve. As I said in my last post I do not care much about New year's Eve, I spend it at home with my family, eating and watching some movies :)
Although for me the New Year's does not matter, I like to think that the first day of the year is kind of a fresh start, the opportunity to think about everything I've done wrong in the past year and think what I can do better this year. This year I decided to make a list of resolutions for 2014 and sharing it here on the blog. I think that making public my resolutions I will have to work harder to accomplish because at the end of 2014 you will all know whether I fulfilled them or not, and if I kept the list for myself, If I didn't fulfilled anything no one would know.
So taking advantage of the 365 days I have ahead of me, here is my list of resolutions for 2014.
1. Exercising regularly - at least 4 days a week. I know this is the resolution of many people and hardly anyone fulfilled it but I decided to make it my resolution because I gained some weight due to being unemployed and the lack of exercise and I must confess I didn't exercised at all and right now I am not satisfied with my body and I think it's time to do something about it.
2. Read more - Yes, I have to read all the book I've bought almost 2 years ago.
3. Finding a job - I feel like this is my most important resolution, even if it is a part-time, I starting to get a little crazy for being at home without nothing to do, without having schedules.
4. Be more active - This resolution has nothing to do with exercise but with the resolution above, if I can not find a job, I don't want to stay at home any longer so I want to find some courses or volunteering work to do, anything that helps me to go outside and have something to do.
5. Organizing my makeup - This is more a obligation because my mother is sick of seeing makeup all over my room, so I want to find a place where I can keep all the makeup organized.
8 . Be strong - do not give up at the first defeat and not try to find another dream if the first fails, always fight for what I believe and always fight for the people I love .
10 . Continue to be happy with the people I love! This on does not needs an explanation.