21 December, 2014

Cocomelody Designer Wedding Dresses

by Ana Correia 11 comments

I've been a fan of Cocomelody website for at least 2 years, I always find something that I love and sometimes I find dresses that I thought I created in my mind but they actually have something really similar to what I wanted.
But today I actually want to talk about something new I found out about Cocomelody that I didn't section.
I'm talking about the Designer Wedding Dresses, where I found the most beautiful wedding dresses I've ever seen, if you are getting married soon and you still don't have a wedding dress I really recommend you to take a look at these beauties, I'm pretty sure you'll fall in love with these dresses just like I did. My brother is getting married next month and I already sent the link to my sister in law so that she take a look and maybe find her dream wedding dress.
I never really thought about how I would like my wedding dress to be like, but these designer weddings dress really got me thinking so I kind of did these wishlist because these dresses are absolutely gorgeous, it kind of made me want to buy one just to try it on :) Even though I'm not getting married anytime soon, but I decided to do my wishlist anyways and share with you, because maybe one of you is looking for a beautiful wedding dress and I would like to help with my suggestions.
I was able to reduce my favorites to only 6 wedding dresses, I must say that it was not easy, but here they are, I selected from a few different designer, so check the website if you want to know which designer is and see more of their collection.
Since I was already on the Cocomelody website, I decided to check some wedding dresses but for the reception because I don't know about you girls but I would like to have two wedding dresses one long and puff and on short and more simple so I found myself on the short wedding dresses section and I have to say that I was surprised the short wedding dresses were as pretty as the long ones, these are my favorites.

11 comments:

  1. These dresses are all so beautiful - love the colours and styles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment and I follow you back :)

    Have a wonderful day!
    xx Veronica
    welcome to Mango Juice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the season for these things! ♥ xx You will like to see more from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shallis prom dresses
    sheila evening dresses
    sheilas ball gowns
    Are you need or like Wedding Dresses,if you need or like and welcome ,sheilla dresses here you can find best dresses for your big day!
    http://www.shillas.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful dresses beach wedding dresses sydney waiting for your option beach wedding formal dresses,if you want to be a beautiful lady beautiful dress costs,please choose our dresses bead wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the above designer wedding dresses are beautiful, gorgeous, chic & stunning. The selection of wedding & reception dresses are lovely. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really lovely pieces! Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post dear ♥
    If you want check out my blog.I write about fashion,beauty and lifestyle.Maybe we can follow each other and be great blogger friends !

    http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete