21 December, 2014

Nails Of The Month

by Unknown 14 comments
Today I want to show you my nails for this month.
For March, I decided to go with a... orange color? I mean, I can't tell what color this is, what I can say is that is a really bright color almost neon, it definitely stands out and it's perfect for the spring season that is coming.
As you may notice this isn't a regular nail polish color, after almost a year I'm back to gel nails, I have a love/hate relationship with gel nails.
I love it because it doesn't chip and with a regular nail polish, my nails were always chipping. I also can have long nails because they grow through the month and they don't break. This way my nails are always cute, perfect and super shiny even after a month, that's something that I also like, they last a whole month.
Now the hate part, the girl that does my nails is really good and perfect at it but she's started not too long ago, so I normally have to sit on a chair for 2 freaking hours while she does it, it takes too long.
This one is on my hate section but it doesn't really bother me that much and is the fact that I have the same nail color and design for a month and I might get sick of it, until now it didn't happen because I always choose something that I really like and in the end it turns out exactly as I wanted so sometimes after a month, when I go there to get them remove, I always get that feeling that the ones I'll do next are not going to be as pretty, but they always turn out great.
This month I wanted them small and squared so I'm not really loving the shape of the nails, so next time I'll leave them bigger.
Did you have tried gel nails?

14 comments:

  1. Adoro !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei a cor!

    http://glamourandsparkletrends.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo de Mais !
    http://daniellaalessandra.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried gel nails but I'm very tempted to. They look great on you - love the color!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say this color is redish orangish lol
    This color looks great on you !
    xx
    karlsberryjuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour!
    Love Lynda
    http://www.fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful!
    Kiss

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post ! <3
    would you like follow each other ?
    stay-possitive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there!
    Gorgeous post, that nail colour is lovely!
    Thank you so much for you comment on my blog, it was really kind of you!
    I would love to keep in touch and of course we can follow each other on GFC & other social media!
    I look forward to reading your future posts

    Fiona-Sarah x

    thefionasarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the colors is lovely and very classic, can't go wrong :)
    i have a new post if you want to see it ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely shade! I have a fashion show based on Latin America coming up that this color would be great for. Gel nails are amazing, though. I had my toes done once in gel back in June and there is still some left.

    xx Sinéad Odessa
    sineadodessa.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that colour its so bright perfect for this time of year! :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a bold statement shade. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete